The Kansas Jaycees' Cerebral Palsy Foundation, Inc.  

We Support Summer Camp For Physically & Mentally Challenged Children and Adults 

All paid staff members must be 18 or over. Not only do we staff counselors who live in Kansas, we also use an Accredited American Camping Association placement service to obtain special needs counselors. Many of these counselors are from different countries around the world and they are fluent in English. Our campers not only will learn some of the cultures from other countries but they get to make memories that pass over oceans and rails to last a lifetime.

We have a few paid C.I.T.  (Counselor In Training) positions available which are for individuals who are 16 and 17 years of age. 

If you are interested in a paid staff position or a volunteer position, please call the Ranch at 316-775-2421. We will be happy to talk to you about the positions available for the summer of 2006.

Go to the Staff Application to fill out for either a Counselor or CIT position.

Go to the Volunteer Application if you want to help in any way!